- Provision of micro credit to small and medium enterprises, low income individuals, formal and informal self help groups.
- Developing financial products that will enhance customers’ business and assist them to achieve their business goal.
- Accepting various types of savings and deposits from individuals Client Members, groups and organizations
- Encouraging small savers by the introduction of Daily Savings Scheme
- Develop financial products that will encourage savings culture amongst the targeted Client Members
- Operate micro leasing, consumer loan lending, working capital loan, and fixed assets acquisition loan.
- Non-banking functions that relates to microfinance business, such as group formation and other support services needed by micro enterprises such as business advisory services and tutoring of loan beneficiaries on how to keep basic accounting records.
- Support for shares acquisition in the institution that attracts bountiful dividends to members at the end of each financial year.